Why Does VT Grow Crops While NH Grows Rocks?Posted Mon at 12:00am
Dr. Bryon Middlekauff of Plymouth State University will explore more than 1 billion years of history of the development of Vermont and New Hampshire landscapes and the reasons why the agricultural foundation of each state is so different. The program is scheduled for Tuesday, April 29 at 11 a.m. in Taylor Community’s Woodside Building.
Doctor Middlekauff is Professor of Geography, Environmental Planning and Environmental Science and Policy. He’ll examine the geologic factors which influenced the evolution of the neighboring states’ topography, rock types, soil and geologic history through a heavily illustrated presentation.
This program is part of collaboration between Meredith Village Savings Bank, Taylor Community and Plymouth State University, designed to bring educational and entertaining programs to Taylor residents and the greater Lakes Region area.
The event is free and open to the public. To RSVP and ensure seating, please call 524-5600, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Submitted Comments:
Recent Blog Posts
- Why Does VT Grow Crops While NH Grows Rocks?Posted Apr, Mon 14 2014Comments: 0
- Pope John XXIII, Still the Most Popular Pope Ever: Now That He’s a SaintPosted Apr, Fri 11 2014Comments: 0
- Flatlander Chronicles April 16Posted Apr, Thu 03 2014Comments: 0
- Fish and Game Bobcat ProgramPosted Mar, Wed 19 2014Comments: 0
- Faces of Laconia Comes to TaylorPosted Mar, Wed 19 2014Comments: 0
- No More Yelling: Conversations in Current Political ConflictsPosted Mar, Thu 13 2014Comments: 0
- Taylor Director of Dining Services Hopes to Win FightPosted Mar, Mon 10 2014Comments: 0
- What Lies Beneath WinnipesaukeePosted Feb, Thu 13 2014Comments: 0
- Mountain Lake Chorale Coming to TaylorPosted Feb, Wed 05 2014Comments: 0
- A Valentine Celebration of SongPosted Feb, Tue 04 2014Comments: 0
- Tim Caverly and his Allagash Tails Coming to TaylorPosted Jan, Sun 26 2014Comments: 0
- Use and Benefits of Social Media for SeniorsPosted Jan, Mon 20 2014Comments: 0
- Wellness From Snout to TailPosted Jan, Fri 17 2014Comments: 0
- Taylor Community Presents: What on earth are we going to do with all this stuff?Posted Jan, Thu 16 2014Comments: 0
- 2014 Concert Series Kicks Off January 26Posted Jan, Mon 13 2014Comments: 0
603-524-5600 or toll-free 877-524-5600