Come Home to Laconia
Taylor Laconia is located on 104 beautiful, wooded acres right in the heart of the Lakes Region. Surrounded by the natural beauty of New Hampshire’s lakes and mountains the Laconia campus combines all the conveniences of city life with the serenity of a rural setting. As the gateway to the Lakes Region, Laconia has much to offer in the way of attractions, activities and services close at hand.
Lakes Regional General Hospital, healthcare and other professional services are located conveniently nearby. And Laconia provides easy access to many options for shopping, dining, nature areas, historic sites, cultural events, golfing, boating, skiing and other entertainment options. No matter the season you’ll always find plenty to do in Laconia.
Come summer there’s no end to the activities in Laconia and surrounding areas:
- Check out Laconia Motorcycle Week
- Enjoy the summer symphony series at the New Hampshire Music Festival
- Pack a picnic and spend the day at a nearby beach
- Watch a Winnipesaukee Muskrats baseball game
Jump into our most colorful season!
- Carve a pumpkin at the New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival
- Saddle up and mountain bike nearby trails
- Attend the Laconia Multicultural Festival
- Cruise into foliage season on the M/S Mount Washington
- Check out the World Championship Sled Dog Derby
- Bundle up for a day of ice fishing
- Hit the slopes and ski or ride on nearby trails
- Take in a play at the Winnipesaukee Playhouse
- Listen to opera at Franklin Opera House
- Take a tour of Belknap Mill, the nation’s oldest, unaltered brick textile mill
- Get outside and hike a nearby trail