At Taylor Laconia you’ll find the best of both worlds.
Taylor Community is a nonprofit Continuing Care Retirement Community tucked away in the heart of New Hampshire’s beautiful Lakes Region. For more than a century, Taylor has built a reputation for excellence in retirement living, and today, our community has become one of the premier retirement destinations in New England. Here you enjoy active retirement living in beautiful, well-appointed independent living cottages and apartments, with the security of knowing that assisted living, memory care, and nursing are here for you if you need them in the future.
At Taylor Laconia we provide residents access to the full continuum of care on our beautiful 104-acre campus. Whether you are looking to move into a spacious, well-appointed Independent Living cottage or apartment, or find yourself needing higher levels of care in our beautiful Assisted Living, Memory Care or Nursing accommodations—we offer living options to meet all of your individual needs.
Services & Amenities
We provide access to everything you need, right here on our Laconia campus.
Maintenance-free, worry-free living means having a myriad of services and amenities offered to our residents. On our Laconia campus, some of the unique service and amenities we provide include:
- Multiple chef-prepared dining options for lunch daily
- Fine-dining dinner options multiple days a week
- Personalized wellness plan and activities offered by the fitness team
- Outdoor Pavilion featuring al fresco dining, bocce courts, shuffleboard, putting green, and raised garden beds
- Outdoor fire pit
- Warm-water pool
Dining is an essential part of life and a key part of the Taylor experience.
At Taylor Laconia, our partners at Glendale Dining provide residents with delicious and diverse meals daily that suit everyone’s needs.
- Woodside Bistro daily lunches and specials made by expert chefs
- Sit-down dinners in the Fireside Dining Room
- Al fresco dining in the summer under the Woodside Pavilion
- Pub nights and other social dinner parties year round
- Fine-dining weekend brunches
- Grab-and-go meals offered daily
At Your Service
We are here to serve you and attend to needs that may arise.
Living at Taylor Laconia means having access to services that help ensure your life is worry-free.
- Taylor Cares offers in-home support if needed, including assistance with grocery shopping, health checks, simple meal preparation, and more
- Transportation from campus to appointments, grocery stores, pharmacies, and more within a 15 mile radius
- House cleaning and laundry services
- In-home maintenance by our facilities team
Located in the Hub of the Lakes Region
Our beautifully landscaped 104-acre campus is located in Laconia, NH, which has experienced a recent revitalization of shoppes, restaurants, cultural and entertainment venues, and other amenities, including Concord Hospital/Laconia and its large network of affiliated medical services.