Taylor Sugar Hill
Taylor Sugar Hill
At Taylor Sugar Hill you’ll find a vibrant close-knit community.
Sugar Hill is located on 118 wooded acres just outside of historical downtown Wolfeboro, a quaint year-round vacation destination. Set on a scenic hillside featuring spectacular lake and mountain views, residents here have the best of both worlds—all the advantages of living in a rural New Hampshire setting with the conveniences of its many shops, restaurants, and cultural opportunities just minutes away.
At Taylor Sugar Hill we provide residents access to beautiful and spacious Independent Living cottages and apartments, as well as Assisted Living apartments in the Sugar House. This campus is known for its spectacular views of the lakes and mountains, and provides residents with picturesque countryside living while being just minutes away from all downtown Wolfeboro has to offer.
Services & Amenities
At Sugar Hill you’ll never need to worry again about maintaining your home.
At Taylor Sugar Hill, we provide numerous services and amenities for our residents, which allow them to lead a maintenance-free life and enjoy what matters most. Some of the offerings we provide at Sugar Hill include:
- Fine-dining dinner options
- Fitness classes and daily programming
- Bocce courts, table tennis, and shuffleboard
- On campus hair salon
- Coffee shop located in the Sugar House
- Community socials held throughout the year
Dining at Sugar Hill is a fine-dining experience that rivals top restaurants.
At Taylor Sugar Hill, our partners at Glendale Dining provide residents with chef-prepared meals and a fine-dining experience.
- Chef prepared meals nightly
- Sit-down dinners in the Sugar House dining room overlooking the lakes and mountains
- Fine-dining weekend brunches
- In-room delivery of meals
- Social nights including themed dinner events throughout the year
AT YOUR SERVICE
We are here to provide any services that may arise.
Living at Taylor Sugar Hill means having access to exceptional staff and high quality services that help ensure your life is worry-free.
- Taylor Cares offers in-home support if needed, including assistance with grocery shopping, health checks, simple meal preparation, and more.
- Transportation from campus to downtown Wolfeboro or Back Bay, appointments, grocery stores, pharmacies, and more within a 15 mile radius
- House cleaning
- Laundry and in-home washing, drying and folding
- Dog-walking services and companionship